2.13.2010

My Creative Weekends

Knit. Crochet. Sew. 
MacBook. Movie-a-thon.
Coloring. Hemp Jewelry. 
Baking. Work Out.
<3




This is my "work in process" of the newest scarf that i am creating. Its pretty cool how a big ball of fuzzy goodness can be turned into an accessory. I am trying a different knit pattern so its ribbed in different widths. The yarn is blue white and green, with a little yellow (Yarn Bee's soft illusions super bulky, "Sapphire").






I upgraded my mac to Snow Leopard. Its pretty awesome. I was able to move all my good stuff to my extra hard drive. Then I made the muffins but they weren't that good. Then I watched When Harry Met Sally. I REALLY REALLY loved it. For the last 9ish hours I have been watching Season 5 of Six Feet Under. I have 2 1/2 more hours to go. Since I have been for 24 hours and only had 4 hours of sleep before that, I should go to bed soon.

I am devoting my Saturday to my etsy shop... knitting, crochet, photograph, list new items, promote, chat, and all things etsy. I am very excited- been waiting all week for this. :D

xoxo
Randee

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the Etsy forums and just wanted to say hi and that your blog is lovely! Have a beautiful week!

    xo, Katie

    http://www.kateandoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails