1.22.2010

My Recommendations w/ links to plot summary via wikipedia

Angels & Demons – Dan Brown
Odd Thomas – Dean Koontz (Book 1 of 4)
Survivor – Chuck Palahnuik
Invisible Monster - Chuck Palahnuik
Rant - Chuck Palahnuik
Lullaby - Chuck Palahnuik
Haunted - Chuck Palahnuik
Twilight Saga books 1-4 - Stephenie Meyer
The Host – Stephenie Meyer
Love the one you’re with – Emily Giffin
Playing Away – Adele Parks
My sister is a werewolf – Kathy Love (book of 4)
Fangs but no fangs – Kathy Love (book of 4)
Sookie Stackhouse (Southern Vampire) Series (9 books published to date) - Charlaine Harris

Those are my favorite reads so far. Check out my list of books read for others. I enjoyed most of the book I have read since May 2009, but these are the ones that stand out.

I always welcome suggestions from other book lovers as well. I keep a list and if the summary sounds at all interesting (not really into religious books or something i can not relate to) it will eventually be added to my books read list. I get most books from the library or on audio book (somehow free), so the free availability matters as well. I always return borrowed books if that is an option for you (to me) too.

I would love to get paid to read and write a review. Soon I will be writing a summary and review on all books I read. Please "follow" my blog and tell your friends! Join a blog and I will follow you too!

xoxo
Randee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails